11.2.11

contest "talent house" with the stan lee fondation

Hey pals
hope you're all doing well!
today I need your help

you may know that Talent House and the Stan lee fondation (with Mc Farlane) organise a big contest on creating a super hero...your own super hero in fact.
And the winner will have the honor to meet the great Stan Lee and Todd Mc farlane and to pass ONE day in the mc farlane studio... his super hero will become an action figure in a very limited serie...
as a marvel geek it was obvisous that I will try to participate to this contest.

I have post my lionnide character as "the Lionnide protector" with a little background story and I will need, if you are okay, all your support to help me on this battle =)

it's not time consuming, it will take you only 25 seconds to vote but it will help me a lot.

the link of my picture for the vote
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a5048d433886ea4eba9d664a72388d48/154?referral=fb_wall_vote_link&refId=7

thanks you very much in advance for your support !

Aucun commentaire: